Whale shark and sardines
This is an open-source(Apache 2.0) 3D Live Wallpaper for Android Device. This is simulating a school of sardines which used BOIDS algorithm. Sardines each determines the direction of movement according to BOIDS algorithm. You can download on the Android Market completely free. Unfortunately, This is the lowest graphics you have ever seen. However, I think that you can enjoy BOIDS algorithm by this.
- This simulates "a school of sardines".
- You can increase the number of sardine to 150 of them.if your device becomes very slowly and choppy when you increased them, please adjust number of sardines by yourself.
- You can change the speed that the sardine swims.
- You can change the speed that the whale shark swims.
- Sardine comes there when you touched screen.
- You can enable "a school of sardine" function. You can disable "a school of sardine" function.
- You can change distance from a viewpoint to the center of the aquarium.
- There is a viewpoint mode of a sardine or a viewpoint mode of a whale shark. You seem to have become a sardine or a whale shark.
- After Android2.1.
- OpenGL ES 1.0.
- Over 3MB Heep memory area.
The source code is freely available.
If you find a bug, please leave a helpful bug report here
- Copyright © 2011 QSDN,Inc. All right reserved.
- Copyright © 2011 Atsushi Konno All right reserved.