Open-source ticket selling and event management platform
PLEASE NOTE: Attendize is in the early stages of development and therefore is likely to contain bugs and unfinished features. Be wary about using Attendize in a production environment.
Attendize is an open-source event ticketing and event management application built using the Laravel PHP framework. Attendize was created to offer event organisers a simple solution to managing general admission events, without paying extortionate service fees.
- Beautiful mobile friendly event pages
- Easy attendee management - Refunds, Messaging etc.
- Data export - attendees list to XLS, CSV etc.
- Generate print friendly attendee list
- Ability to manage unlimited organisers / events
- Manage multiple organisers
- Real-time event statistics
- Customizable event pages
- Multiple currency support
- Quick and easy checkout process
- Customizable tickets - with QR codes, organiser logos etc.
- Fully brandable - Have your own logos on tickets etc.
- Affiliate tracking
- track sales volume / number of visits generated etc.
- Widget support - embed ticket selling widget into existing websites / WordPress blogs
- Social sharing
- Support multiple payment gateways - Stripe, PayPal & Coinbase so far, with more being added
- Support for offline payments
- Refund payments - partial refund & full refunds
- Ability to add service charge to tickets
- Messaging - eg. Email all attendees with X ticket
- Public event listings page for organisers
- Ability to ask custom questions during checkout
- Browser based QR code scanner for door management
- Theme support
- Plugin Support
- IOS/Android check-in / door management apps
- Coupon/discount code support
- Support for more payment providers
- WordPress Plug-in
Limited Documentation available at https://www.attendize.com/documentation.php. Github will be updated with more comprehensive documentation soon.
Feel free to fork and contribute. I could use the help!
Docker dev environment
To run a docker dev entionment do the following:
git clone https://github.com/Attendize/Attendize cd Attendize cp .env.example .env docker-compose build docker run --rm -v $(pwd):/app composer/composer install docker-compose up docker-compose run php php artisan attendize:install chmod a+w -R storage chmod a+w -R public/user_content
Attendize will be available at
http://localhost:8080 and maildev at
Attendize is open-sourced software licensed under the Attribution Assurance License. See https://www.attendize.com/licence.php for further details. We also have white-label licence options available.