Authentication in Golang with JWT
Authenticate a Golang API with JSON Web Tokens (JWT). This repo contains the code samples for the Authentication in Golang with JWT article.
- Update the
main.gofile with your Auth0 Credentials. Sign up for an account for free if you don't have one.
- Update the
static/jswith your Auth0 Credentials.
http://localhost:3000to your Allowed Callback, and Allowed Logout URL's in your Auth0 Management Dashboard.
- Launch the application by running
go run main.go
- Navigate to
localhost:3000to view the application
What is Auth0?
Auth0 helps you to:
- Add authentication with multiple authentication sources, either social like Google, Facebook, Microsoft Account, LinkedIn, GitHub, Twitter, Box, Salesforce, amont others, or enterprise identity systems like Windows Azure AD, Google Apps, Active Directory, ADFS or any SAML Identity Provider.
- Add authentication through more traditional username/password databases.
- Add support for linking different user accounts with the same user.
- Support for generating signed Json Web Tokens to call your APIs and flow the user identity securely.
- Analytics of how, when and where users are logging in.
Create a free Auth0 account
- Go to Auth0 and click Sign Up.
- Use Google, GitHub or Microsoft Account to login.
If you have found a bug or if you have a feature request, please report them at this repository issues section. Please do not report security vulnerabilities on the public GitHub issue tracker. The Responsible Disclosure Program details the procedure for disclosing security issues.
This project is licensed under the MIT license. See the LICENSE file for more info.