Clone this wiki locally
This is a simple template project for kick-starting a web project using the Nanoc static site generator by Denis Defreyne.
Occasionally, I extract code and conventions from real-world projects and pull it back into this template. I also try to keep an eye on the HTML5 boilerplate project by Paul Irish, as it is a good source of front-end best practices.
- Support for Google Analytics, Feedburner and Google Webmaster Tools. Read more »
- Some extra Rake tasks Read more »
- Some nice boilerplate HTML and CSS Read more »
- Caching of static assets Read more »
- Improved typography using typogruby
- Comes with sitemap, htaccess, robots.txt and 404 page Read more »
- Configure htaccess redirects using the configuration file Read more »
- Comes with vendored jquery and modernizr