Code for Toptal MongoDB article to explain MongoDBs Aggregation Pipelines
Steps to setup the application on your machine (from the command prompt):
- git clone https://github.com/avikaza/Toptal-mongo-article
- cd to the directory where the repo was cloned. "cd xxxxxxx/Toptal-mongo-article"
- Run "npm install". This will update/install all the required modules locally.
- Run "node app.js" to run the application locally.
- If there are any errors about missing modules, run "npm install xxxxxx" where xxxxx is the module name.
- If there are no errors it should say :Express server listening on port xxxx".
- From browser go to localhost:xxxx to access the application.