Waveshare E-Paper Display library for Pycom MicroPython
This library is based on the original Waveshare library for Raspberry Pi, available here.
At the moment it supports 1.54" Waveshare two-color E-Paper Display only.
- Drawing lines (horizontal, vertical and between two arbitrary points)
- Drawing rectangles and circles, both regular and filled
- Drawing images from raw data (
- Drawing images from BMP files (Windows-style 1-color bitmap)
- Adjusting screen orientation
- Power saving mode (~30uA)
The e-paper display uses 6 data lines for communication:
reset = Pin('P19') dc = Pin('P20') busy = Pin('P18') cs = Pin('P4') clk = Pin('P21') mosi = Pin('P22') epd = epd1in54b.EPD(reset, dc, busy, cs, clk, mosi)
main.py for an example usage.
In order to use fonts, copy them to
epd/lib directory, or (recommended) freeze them in firmware. See this blog post for more info on how to do it.