Added BackupPC::XS::DirOps::refCountAllInodeMax() and bpc_path_refCountAllInodeMax() to allow BackupPC_refCountAll to get the largest inode as the backup tree is traversed. These new functions are required for BackupPC >= 4.1.5.
One minor change to Makefile.PL to ensure that parallel builds (make -j N) work with BSD make (pull request #4 from Alexander Moisseev).
- updated Makefile.PL so ./configure is run before subdirs are built when parallel make (eg: make -j 4) is used
- generate error message instead of log message if bpc_poolWrite_unmarkPendingDelete() fails
- added & ~S_IFMT to chmod() mode argument
checks the return value of bpc_fileZIO_read() in BackupPC::XS::FileZIO::read()
fixed memory leak on file open error return in bpc_fileZIO.c, and another more minor leak in bpc_dirOps.c.
added default #define ACCESSPERMS 0777 for Solaris
Mirroring changes from rsync-bpc: updates to bpc_attribCache to sanitize path names and prepending ac->currentDir in bpc_attribCache_getDirEntries().
Minor changes: updated config.guess and config.sub; fixes problem with aarch64 and ppc64le reported by Denis Fateyev.
- Added dynamic:: target to md5/Makefile.PL and zlib/Makefile.PL to fix build issue on gentoo (patch submitted by Slaven Rezic).
Several significant changes and bug fixes. This version is required for BackupPC 4.0.0.
The two most significant changes are:
- Reference counting is now per-backup; replaced static delta information with callable interface.
- Attribute files are now zero-length with the md5 digest encoded in the file name.