A word game based on Spelling Bee from the New York Times crossword—and when I say “based on,” I mean it’s an exact copy of that game. I built it as a learning exercise, please don’t sue me.
Built with Laravel, Svelte, and Tailwind.
Play at bee.limo.
- Fun about page with
stats andlinks out to where I got stuff from
- Say what tools it's built with
- Let people make an account
Save current puzzle state in local storage, but let people clear itLet people play without being signed in
- Tune puzzle solver
- Only 2 vowels
- No ‘S’
- Rethink ideal maximum/minimum words
- Build a real scoring system based on word length
- Find a better word list!?
- Make the 'sign in to save your progress' link save the progress in the session and redirect back, with it, after a sign in