Skull theme for Pico CMS
Comes with two layouts; one with a vertical navigation, one with horizontal navigation.
1) Clone the theme into your Pico theme directory.
cd /path/to/Pico/themes git clone https://github.com/bananana/skull
2) Edit your config.php file and change
$config['theme'] = 'skull'.
3) By default the theme is set to have a vertical sidebar with navigation. To change to something that looks more like the default Pico theme (with horizontal header), rename index.php file to index-v-nav.php and rename index-h-nav.php to index.php.
cd /path/to/Pico/themes mv index.php index-v-nav.php mv index-h-nav.php index.php
4) At this point you can remove the alt theme layout if you don't find in necessary. There's also a layout specific css file in skull/css direcotry.
Vertical sidebar navigation
Horisontal header navigation
- Make sure this works with Pico 1.0
- Make layout switching easier