GanttProject is a free project management app for desktops. It comes with:
- Task hierarchy and dependencies, milestones, baselines.
- Gantt chart with an option to generate PERT chart.
- Resource load chart.
- Task cost calculation.
- Export to PDF, HTML, PNG.
- Interoperability with MS Project, Excel and other spreadsheet apps.
- Project collaboration using WebDAV and a commercial collaboration service GanttProject Cloud.
Visit http://ganttproject.biz to learn more.
GanttProject is free and open-source software, distributed under GNU General Public License v3.
Check out, build and run
Clone the repository using
git clone https://github.com/bardsoftware/ganttproject.git and checkout the submodules
git submodule update from the repository root.
You can build and run the core part of GanttProject, with no export/import features, using
If you want to build the complete app, use
gradle runapp or
gradle distbin && cd ganttproject-builder/dist-bin && ./ganttproject (on Linux and macOS)