For quick setups, we recommend using our automated installer (supports Debian 7 and CentOS 6)
wget -qO- http://barron.nu/install | sh
You can also find pre-packaged configurations on the releases page. Just download and run
server.sh on Linux/Mac or
server.bat on Windows. There's also a guide on Barron Wiki on how to manually configure a server.
Read the guide on Barron Wiki
- Use Unix style line endings
- Use 2 space indentation
- Make sure config files are valid yaml
- Use Bukin for installing plugins
- Only send small, world map changes. For larger changes, request access to our build server.
- Attach any related issues