DISCLAIMER: THIS REPOSITORY IS UNMAINTAINED!
It's up for grabs. If you are interested and want to take it over, open an issue to get into contact.
AngularJS + Browserify Project Template
This is a small example/seed project for using AngularJS with Browserify. It demonstrates how to structure code by using CommonJS modules together with AngularJS' dependency injection mechanism.
An accompanying blog post can be found at https://blog.codecentric.de/en/2014/08/angularjs-browserify/.
This project comes with a
gulpfile that includes:
- running unit tests via Mocha,
- processing sources with Browserify (to create a non-minfied Browserify bundle),
- ngAnnotate & uglify (to create an ngAnnotate-processed and minified Browserify bundle),
- end-to-end tests with Protractor,
- a static asset server (gulp-connect) and
- live reload support.
Useful gulp tasks
- unit tests
- no minification, does not start server
- starts server with live reload enabled
- lints, unit tests, browserifies and live-reloads changes in browser
- no minification
- unit tests
- minification and browserification of minified sources
- start server for e2e tests
- run Protractor End-to-end tests
- stop server immediately when e2e tests have finished
At development time, you should usually just have
gulp watch running in the background all the time. Access the app via http://localhost:8080/. Whenever you change a source file and save it, the browserify bundle is recreated and your browser automatically reloads the changes. Use
gulp (without a specific task) before releases.