Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- bazel-0.3.0-installer-darwin-x86_64.sh 82 MB
- bazel-0.3.0-installer-darwin-x86_64.sh.sha256 105 Bytes
- bazel-0.3.0-installer-linux-x86_64.sh 72.5 MB
- bazel-0.3.0-installer-linux-x86_64.sh.sha256 104 Bytes
- bazel-0.3.0-jdk7-installer-darwin-x86_64.sh 80.1 MB
- bazel-0.3.0-jdk7-installer-darwin-x86_64.sh.sha256 110 Bytes
- bazel-0.3.0-jdk7-installer-linux-x86_64.sh 70.6 MB
- bazel-0.3.0-jdk7-installer-linux-x86_64.sh.sha256 109 Bytes
- bazel_0.3.0-jdk7-linux-x86_64.deb 70.6 MB
- bazel_0.3.0-jdk7-linux-x86_64.deb.sha256 100 Bytes
- bazel_0.3.0-linux-x86_64.deb 72.4 MB
- bazel_0.3.0-linux-x86_64.deb.sha256 95 Bytes
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)
Release 0.3.0 (2016-06-10)
- ff30a73: Turn --legacy_external_runfiles back on by default
- aeee3b8: Fix delete warning on fsevents.cc
- The --cwarn command line option is not supported anymore. Use
- On OSX, --watchfs now uses FsEvents to be notified of changes
from the filesystem (previously, this flag had no effect on OS X).
- add support for the '-=', '*=', '/=', and'%=' operators to
skylark. Notably, we do not support '|=' because the semantics
of skylark sets are sufficiently different from python sets.
- Use singular form when appropriate in blaze's test result summary
- Added supported for Android NDK revision 11
- --objc_generate_debug_symbols is now deprecated.
- swift_library now generates an Objective-C header for its @objc
- new_objc_provider can now set the USES_SWIFT flag.
- objc_framework now supports dynamic frameworks.
- Symlinks in zip files are now unzipped correctly by http_archive,
- swift_library is now able to import framework rules such as
- Adds "jre_deps" attribute to j2objc_library.
- Release apple_binary rule, for creating multi-architecture
("fat") objc/cc binaries and libraries, targeting ios platforms.
- Aspects documentation added.
- The --ues_isystem_for_includes command line option is not
- global function 'provider' is removed from .bzl files. Providers
can only be accessed through fields in a 'target' object.
Notice: Bazel installers contain binaries licensed under the GPLv2 with
Classpath exception. Those installers should always be redistributed along with
the source code.