This is an official mandatory Release Build for the Beetlecoin Desktop Wallet available on Mac, Windows, and Linux based systems governed by the MIT LICENSE.
Changes in Release - 220.127.116.11 (Since Release - 18.104.22.168)
- [Codebase] New protocol version 70104 is implemented.
- [Codebase] Removed default port enforcement.
- [Codebase] Fix Masternodes tier rewards.
- [Codebase] Fix Hot Masternodes starting.
- [Codebase] Fix GUI issues with tier rewards.
- [Codebase] Fix spork version priority check.
- [Misc] Added warning on dangerous RPC command.
- This is MANDATORY update, please update your node/wallet ASAP or you will be disconnected from the network when the version number check will be enforced with the relative Spork
- A masternode restart is required due to the new Protocol version.
It contains the blocks, chainstate and zerocoin folders which must all be replaced in your C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\BeetleCoin folder.
Known Issues in Release - 22.214.171.124
Check out current issues here.
How to Contribute
- Fork the beetledev/Wallet repository.
- Create a new branch for each feature or improvement.
- Send a pull request from each feature branch to the develop branch.
- Please verify that your bug is an actual issue.
- If you are sure you have found a bug, open an issue against this repository.