This release introduces support for new SRM 6.5 capabilities and support for the new PowerCLI 6.5.1 SRM module structure. To accommodate the changes in the core PowerCLI SRM module this release had to make several changes that are not backwards compatible with earlier PowerCLI releases. If you need to use earlier versions of PowerCLI and SRM then you should be using the earlier versions of this module.
A brief summary of the changes in this release:
- Support for new PowerCLI SRM module introduced in PowerCLI 6.5.1. Earlier versions of PowerCLI will not function with this new module.
- Support for new SRM 6.5 public APIs (create and delete recovery plans, add and remove protection groups to recovery plans, discover devices, etc.)
- Reorganized project. Split script into multiple files, reduced/removed build steps, etc.
- Various style changes (removed alias use, etc.)
- Addressed various issues #3 #11 #13 #14