Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
Please see the list of the pull requests since the last release.
This one was a long time coming - sorry about that. In my absence there have been some great contributions from the community, including:
- a new status bar (which can be disabled) that summarizes active filters, sort etc, thanks @sckaushal
- ability to use a short date format (eg 'mon'), thanks to @fretep
- option to show/hide hidden tasks, to @geirkairam
- optional disabling of checking for updates, thanks to @fretep
- hold 'shift' when creating a task to retain the current context and project in the edit bar, thanks to @madman2021
- option to automatically select an archive path, allowing you to have multiple done.txts alongside multiple todo.txts, thanks to @vain0
- various bugfixes from @wierzba3 , @daveliao, @dlip and @rossipedia
Please see the full list of the pull requests since the last release for more details.
Mike (@mjdescy) has put in a massive amount of work into this release, including:
- more preset filters (you can now have up to 9)
- intellisense to the filters window
- the negation of due-date filters, eg "-due:future" will show you all tasks that do not have a due date set after today
- appending text to multiple selected tasks (shortcut: t)
- selecting multiple tasks and copy to clipboard
- optional case-insensitive intellisense
- optional word-wrap
- many, many small UI tweaks and bugfixes
Please see the full list of the issues closed since the last release for more details.
@mjdescy put in a lot of work to chase down and fix a lot of focus/task selection issues that became more prevalent in the 3.0 release. He also fixed some due date parsing issues and a priority sorting issue.
@Piscean added the ability to postpone to a named day rather than needing to know how many days away it is.
Thanks to you both for your work :-)
Thanks to lots more hard work from @mjdescy, you can now select multiple tasks (ctrl-click, shift-up/down) and perform operations on them (archive, change priority etc).
Tasks now have a secondary (non-changeable, at this stage) sort applied, which makes the "group" view much more usable.
Other various bugs were fixed.
Many bug fixes and improvements, due to lots of hard work from @mjdescy:
- ctrl-v to paste a task from the clipboard
- edit menu and task menu, allowing mouse-access to all functions and showing the associated shortcuts
- keyboard shortcuts for sorting
- Set arbitrary due date or priority via a dialog
- many miscellaneous bug fixes
The major change in this version is the introduction of a portable version. Thanks to @kvakulo for all his work on the installers.