Mike (@mjdescy) has put in a massive amount of work into this release, including:
- more preset filters (you can now have up to 9)
- intellisense to the filters window
- the negation of due-date filters, eg "-due:future" will show you all tasks that do not have a due date set after today
- appending text to multiple selected tasks (shortcut: t)
- selecting multiple tasks and copy to clipboard
- optional case-insensitive intellisense
- optional word-wrap
- many, many small UI tweaks and bugfixes
Please see the full list of the issues closed since the last release for more details.
@mjdescy put in a lot of work to chase down and fix a lot of focus/task selection issues that became more prevalent in the 3.0 release. He also fixed some due date parsing issues and a priority sorting issue.
@Piscean added the ability to postpone to a named day rather than needing to know how many days away it is.
Thanks to you both for your work :-)
Thanks to lots more hard work from @mjdescy, you can now select multiple tasks (ctrl-click, shift-up/down) and perform operations on them (archive, change priority etc).
Tasks now have a secondary (non-changeable, at this stage) sort applied, which makes the "group" view much more usable.
Other various bugs were fixed.
Many bug fixes and improvements, due to lots of hard work from @mjdescy:
- ctrl-v to paste a task from the clipboard
- edit menu and task menu, allowing mouse-access to all functions and showing the associated shortcuts
- keyboard shortcuts for sorting
- Set arbitrary due date or priority via a dialog
- many miscellaneous bug fixes