A stupid real time multiplayer racing game, built for a talk at Decompress 2015 and as an excuse to experiment with this stuff:
- @ryanflorence's project folder structure for React apps
To run locally
- Visit localhost:3000
Why is this code so terrible?!
I made this on my couch over a few nights while simultaneously binge-watching House of Cards. While I tried to keep it pretty neat, there are definitely rushed bits, duplicated bits & the odd performance snafu. Pull requests welcome!
I found a bug!
Entirely likely! There hasn't exactly been a rigorous testing process.
- If you're at CSSConf or Decompress, come say hi & show me the bug! Or...
- Pull requests welcome! Or...
- Tweet at me @bensmithett
npm run prod(dumps un-revved files in
gulp(revs filenames & dumps them in deploy)
- The gross part I haven't scripted yet:
git checkout gh-pages
- Delete whatever's in there & past the contents of
deployin the root