Wallace is a platform for conducting research on experimental cultural evolution. Its namesake is Alfred Russel Wallace, a British naturalist and the oft-ignored codiscoverer of evolution by natural selection. You can use Wallace to create new experiments or to reproduce existing experiments.
- Runs experiments on experimental cultural evolution
- Coordinates participant recruitment using Mechanical Turk
- Demos of common experimental paradigms
To install Wallace, see Developing Wallace (setup guide).
Documentation is available on the documentation website.
- Issue Tracker: http://github.com/berkeley-cocosci/Wallace/issues
- Source Code: http://github.com/berkeley-cocosci/Wallace
If you are having issues, please let us know. We run a users group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/wallace-users
The project is licensed under the MIT license.