Better Pull Requests for GitHub
Chrome and Firefox browser extension to show a file tree on GitHub's Pull Request pages.
- Browse pull requests with an IDE like file tree
- Private repositories support out of the box
- GitHub Enterprise support
- Dark mode
- Other goodies: track viewed files, resizable tree, expand to full width and more
Who made this?
This is an open-source community project and is not endorsed or affiliated with GitHub.
Special thanks goes to Torii for providing the time and resources to work on this extension.
Install from the Chrome web store: Better Pull Requests for GitHub for Chrome
Install from the Firefox Browser Add Ons: Better Pull Requests for GitHub for Firefox
GitHub Enterprise support
To enable the extension on your organization's domain:
- Right click on the extension icon
- Choose "Enable Better Pull Request for GitHub on this domain"
- Reload the page
$ yarn install
$ yarn start
Load the unpackaged
build/chrome/developmentfolder on Chrome's "Manage Extensions" tab
Click "Reload" on Chrome's "Manage Extensions" tab
Run tests using jest:
$ yarn test
Find the change log here: Changelog