Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
Version 1.4.1 includes
- GH-46: fixed numerical comparisons where integers were evaluated as equal to floating point numbers.
Version 1.4.0 includes
- GH-28: Enhance Max/Min functions to support more than just number types.
- GH-30: Strong named signing.
- GH-39: Improvements to parsing decimals in non UK/US locales.
* GH-17: Added in some extra functions: Contains (String), EndsWith (String), StartsWith (String), Random (Mathematical)
* GH-19: Improved the function matching process by looking for longer names first.
* GH-16: The parser now always uses the '.' decimal separator rather than using the current locales.
* GH-10: String comparisons now adhere to the ExpressiveOptions.IgnoreCase option if passed in.
* GH-14: Comparisons between strings and booleans now no longer fail.
- General bug fixes.
- Added in date related functions.
- Modified operators to allow for the evaluation of aggregate types.
- Changed the .NET version down to 4.0 to allow for support in older projects.