Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
That release is not handled by UpdateFX. Please download and install the new binaries. You need to delete the data directory if you have used a previous version. The bootstrap nodes for previous versions are not supported anymore.
UPDATE: There is an issue with the Linux version that it cannot connect to the Bitcoin testnetwork. Mainnet is working (as well as the OSX and Windows versions). I am investigating and will release a new version as soon that is fixed. (See: #340)
The problem also happens when using BitcoinJ wallet template.
I reported an issue on the mailinglist:
If you start a local Bitcoin core client in testnet mode you can connect to the testnet network (via that localhost node).
You can find the data directory here:
Mac OSX: $HOME/Library/Application Support/Bitsquare
- Support second trade variant (Offerer is Bitcoin seller)
- Change UI for trade process to wizard style
- Encrypt all messages sent over wire
- Use Fiat payment method specific lock time for payout transaction to reduce bank charge back risk
- Support changed IP address after reconnect
- Add reserved tab in Funds screens
- Remove open trades from withdrawal list
- Separate DHT networks by Bitcoin networks
- Separate GUI code to a module
- Code signing for MAC (Apple developer certificate)
- Interconnect bootstrap nodes on 3 servers
- Improve network settings pane
- Synchronizing bitcoin network not blocking startup anymore
- Connection loss not terminating app