lita-slack-standup is a gem for Lita (https://www.lita.io/), a chat bot written in ruby.
It handles standup meetings on slack (in english or french).
Add lita-standup to your Lita instance's Gemfile:
In your lita configuration file (lita_config.rb), add the lines :
Lita.congifure do |config| config.handlers.slack_standup.channel = <My standup channel name here> end
- !standup start : launches the standup, prints the standups already filled and asks for someone else to report
- !standup next : consider current user's standup done and asks the next user to report
- !standup report : saves your standup. If you do it before the start of the standup, you won't be asked to report. The bot will display your standup in your stead
- !standup ignore : ignores an user for the standups
- !standup unignore : unignores an user
- !standup list : lists all ignored users
- !standup end : ends the current standup
The standup stops when everyone has done his report or has been skipped.