An ActivityFact is a pre-computed collection of statistics about Project source code. It summarizes changes to lines of code, commits, and contributors in a single month.
SizeFacts contain the running totals of ActivityFacts.
ActivityFacts are availabled only after Ohloh has downloaded and analyzed the project source code.
- month Indicates the month covered by this ActivityFact. Only the year and month fields are significant. This ActivityFact record includes all development activity that occured during this month.
- code_added The total new lines of code added, excluding comments and blanks, during this month.
- code_removed The total lines of code removed, excluding comments and blanks, during this month.
- comments_added The total lines of new comments added during this month.
- comments_removed The total lines of comments removed during this month.
- blanks_added The total blank lines added during this month.
- blanks_removed The total blank lines removed during this month.
- commits The number of commits made during this month.
- contributors The number of contributors who made at least one commit during this month.
To get all ActivityFacts for a particular Analysis:
If you do not know the ID of the current best Analysis for a Project, you can use the
latest as a shortcut for latest published analysis.
The call returns one Activity for each month, starting at the first month in which any code exists, and ending at the current month. If Ohloh has not created a new Analysis for this Project in a long time, the ActivityFacts for the months following the time of the last Analysis will contain zeros.
The results cannot be paginated or filtered. Results are sorted chronologically.