It currently requires Node > 0.10 and GraphicsMagick.
Primary target platform right now are tablets, namely the iPad (which I can test with), but the goal is to make an application that is cross-platform -- for phones, tablets, desktops.
- automated library management and metadata retrieval
- integrated bittorrent client, there mostly as a "proof of concept" for integrating video discovery and retrieval into the application
- stream videos to your local tablet, computer, phone, or on your remote device (television hooked up to the server)
This will eventually be much easier... but.. if you're adventurous, here's how. (and go grab a coffee).
- Install Node
- Install graphicsmagick
- clone this repository to your pi
- npm install (from within the directory)
export NODE_ENV=productionin the terminal
npm install -g foreverin the terminal (optional)