Grails Google Visualization plugin
You can find the full documentation in the corresponding GitHub wiki here.
- October 09, 2015: Release version 2.0 providing Grails 3 support.
- January 07, 2015: Bug fix release 1.0.1 to add "title" config option to the Calendar chart.
- January 04, 2015: We are pleased to announce the release of version 1.0 with quite a few changes, that potentially could present some backward compatibility issues. Please check the changelog for more details: https://github.com/bmuschko/grails-google-visualization/wiki/changelog
- Supports the following visualizations: Annotated Time Line, Area Chart, Bar Chart, Bubble Chart, Candlestick Chart, Column Chart, Combo Chart, Gauge, Geo Chart Geo Map, Intensity Map, Line Chart, Map, Motion Chart, Organizational Chart, Pie Chart, Scatter Chart, Stepped Area Chart, Table Chart, Time Line Chart and Tree Map. See the gallery for more information.
- Implements redesigned charts (Area, Bar, Bubble, Candlestick, Column, Combo, Line, Pie, Scatter and Stepped Area Charts) from the previously known as "Core Chart package" as well as the deprecated versions.
- Provides implementations for table formatters TableArrowFormat, TableBarFormat, TableColorFormat, TableDateFormat, TableNumberFormat and TablePatternFormat.
- Visualization Event Handling.
- Provides support for Data Tables Roles (since version 1.0)