This repository contains a number of examples showing how use and integrate bpmn-js it into your applications.
- simple-bower - an example showcasing how pull bpmn-js via bower and include it into your application.
- simple-commonjs - an example showcasing how to load bpmn-js via npm in a node-style application and package it and the application code for the browser with browserify.
- properties-panel - add a properties panel and edit execution related BPMN 2.0 properties.
- interaction - listen to diagram events and react to them
- overlays - attach overlays to BPMN 2.0 diagrams to provide custom buttons or showing additional information
- colors - showcasing different ways to add colors to your BPMN diagram
- url-viewer - a quick and dirty url viewer for BPMN 2.0 process diagrams created with the bower packaging of bpmn-js.
- modeler - a simple BPMN 2.0 modeler. Gains more features as time passes by.
- commenting - a simple commenting application build on top of BPMN 2.0 diagrams
- bpmn-properties - read and write BPMN properties with bpmn-js
- i18n - using a custom translation module with bpmn-js
- custom-modeling-rules - add custom rules to the bpmn-js modeler
- custom-elements - a modeler that allows you to create custom elements on a bpmn diagram
- custom-meta-model - an example showing how the BPMN meta-model can be extended to recognized BPMN extension elements and attributes
- properties-panel-extension - an example showing how to extend the properties panel with custom controls
- bpmn-js-nyan - model nyan cats instead of service tasks, resize elements and assign custom element colors
- bpmn-js-task-priorities - persistent task colors, diagram interaction and custom extension elements demo
- bpmn-js-in-color - adding color support for BPMN based on the BPMN in Color proposal
MIT (unless noted otherwise)