Honeywell Lyric Custom Component (for Home Assistant)
- Visit Honeywell Developers, and sign in. Create an account if you don’t have one already.
- Fill in account details.
- Submit changes
- Click “My Apps” at top of page, under your account.
- Click “Create New App”
- Fill in details:
- App name. Can be anything, I use Home Assistant.
- In the “Callback URL” enter the adress to your Home Assistant instance: “https://yourhomeassistant:8123/api/lyric/authenticate”. If you have base_url in your http config, use this url. Otherwise use your local ip.
- Click “Save Changes”
- On the apps page, click on the just created app.
- The “Consumer Key” and “Consumer Secret” are shown now. These will be used as client_id and client_secret below.
Once Home Assistant is started, a configurator will pop up asking you to log into your Lyric account.
# Example configuration.yaml entry lyric: client_id: CLIENT_ID client_secret: CLIENT_SECRET
# Example configuration.yaml entry to show only devices at your vacation and primary homes lyric: client_id: CLIENT_ID client_secret: CLIENT_SECRET locations: - Vacation - Primary
- client_id (Required): Your Lyric developer client id.
- client_secret (Required): Your Lyric developer client secret.
- locations (Optional): The location or locations you would like to include devices from. If not specified, this will include all locations in your Lyric account.