Copyright (c) 2008-2009 Occipital Open Source, (c) 2010-2013 Brian Donahue, (c) 2012-2013 Anders Gustafsson, Cureos AB
Licensed and distributable under the terms of the MIT license.
FJCore is an image library including a pure C# implementation of the JPEG baseline and progressive codecs. Originally the library targeted Silverlight and Windows Forms applications. This is a clone of the original Google Code library that currently seems to be stagant.
- No external dependencies (besides a C# compiler and ECMA-standard CIL runtime)
- High performance
- High image quality
- Simple, intuitive usage pattern
Portable Class Library
FJCore is now also available as a Portable Class Library (PCL), profile 328, that targets:
- Windows 8 and higher (f.k.a. Windows Store or Metro apps)
- Windows Phone Silverlight version 8 and higher
- Windows Phone 8.1
- Silverlight version 5 and higher
- .NET Framework version 4 and higher
To include FJCore in your application, we recommend NuGet.
- Updated density properties are sufficiently saved upon file output
- Hierarchical JPEG is now supported
Thanks to @Ericvf for these improvements
- Signed assemblies with snk-key to make assemblies names strong.
- Added portable class library to solution
- Breaking Change Changed Resize to use specific x,y dimensions and moved old Resize to ResizeToScale
- Also wired up the ProgressChanged event to actually fire