Copyright (c) 2008-2009 Occipital Open Source, (c) 2010-2013 Brian Donahue, (c) 2012-2013 Anders Gustafsson, Cureos AB
Licensed and distributable under the terms of the MIT license.
FJCore is an image library including a pure C# implementation of the JPEG baseline and progressive codecs. Originally the library targeted Silverlight and Windows Forms applications. This is a clone of the original Google Code library that currently seems to be stagant.
- No external dependencies (besides a C# compiler and ECMA-standard CIL runtime)
- High performance
- High image quality
- Simple, intuitive usage pattern
FJCore is now also available as a Portable Class Library (PCL) that targets:
- Windows Store/8 apps
- Windows Phone version 7 and higher
- Silverlight version 4 and higher
- .NET Framework version 4 and higher
- XBox 360
To include FJCore in your application, we recommend NuGet.
- Signed assemblies with snk-key to make assemblies names strong.
- Added portable class library to solution
- Breaking Change Changed Resize to use specific x,y dimensions and moved old Resize to ResizeToScale
- Also wired up the ProgressChanged event to actually fire