Class-based views for password reset, the usual "forget password?" workflow:
- User fills his email address or username
- Django sends him an email with a token to reset his password
- User chooses a new password
The token is not stored server-side, it is generated using Django's signing functionality.
- Author: Bruno Renié and contributors
- Licence: BSD
- Compatibility: Django 1.4+ (cryptographic signing needed)
- pip install -U django-password-reset
- Add password_reset to your INSTALLED_APPS
- Include password_reset.urls in your root urls.py
For extensive documentation see the docs folder or read it on readthedocs
To install the in-development version of django-password-reset, run pip install django-password-reset==dev.