- Asp.net MVC Tooltip using Web API, Bootstrap popover and jQuery UI dialog
- Asp.net MVC Warning Banner using Bootstrap and AngularUI Bootstrap
Asp.net MVC Tooltip using Web API, Bootstrap popover and jQuery UI dialog
Dynamically add a help / tooltip / ScreenTip icon next to a form elements. A message / tip / text will be displayed when a user clicks on the icon either through jQuery UI modal or Bootstrap popover, depending on the setting. All the text will be stored in a centralized location and will be retrieved on demand by using a Web API call.
Asp.net MVC Warning Banner using Bootstrap and AngularUI Bootstrap
warning banner and reusable Modal using ASP.NET MVC, jQuery, Bootstrap, AngularJS and AngularUI Bootstrap. Some people refer warning banner as disclaimer banner, consent screen, splash screen, system acceptable use policy, log-on warning banner, login policy, Logon Banner, Logon Notice, etc... Basically, this is the page/notice that appear/display when the user first visit or logon into the application.
Here is the summary on what the reader can extract from this source code.
- How to create warning banner using jQuery + Bootstrap
- How to create warning banner using AngularJS + AngularUI Bootstrap
- How to create a simple Web API
- How to call Web API from MVC Controller
- How to include anti-forgery token into the AJAX POST Request
- How to create reusable Modal using MVC partial view and jQuery + Bootstrap
- How to create reusable Modal using AngularJS Template + AngularUI Bootstrap
- How to create an Authorization filter
- Enabling Cross-Origin Requests (CORS) in Global.asax file
- Enabling Cross-Origin Requests (CORS) for more than one URL
- Include Anti-Forgery token in the Ajax POST method during the Web API call