Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This release fixes a major bug where nodes would fail the initial block download. Update is required for your node to stay in sync when offline for a long length of time or when downloading the blockchain for the first time.
- Fixed bug that would prevent header first sync
This contains purely graphical updates for the GUI wallet. Update is only relevant for users of the GUI wallet.
- Changed strings in the GUI wallet to represent Bitcoin Stash
- Changed icons in the GUI wallet to Bitcoin Stash icons
This contains some minor improvements over the first official release. Update is recommended but not mandatory.
- added checkpoint at BitcoinStash activation
- added another seednode for mainnet
- reject connections to Bitcoin ABC and SV nodes
- updated build documentation and README
bitcoin-stash-0.0rc1-win64.zip contains Windows 64 bit binaries. Run bitcoin-qt for the GUI based wallet and run bitcoind for the command line based interface. Please note that art assets and strings in bitcoin-qt have not been changed from the Bitcoin ABC client.