This repository has been archived by the owner on Jul 25, 2023. It is now read-only.
Releases · c0dycode/BL3HotfixWebUI
- Reduced background cpu usage
- Adjusted the path to the presets folder for the dll. If your presets do not show up in the webui, move the "Presets"-folder from the "Win64" folder into the "Plugins"-folder.
- Issue, where sent items from others no longer showed up, should be fixed
- Some more webui adjustments. Should (TM) make it more usable on more resolutions now
- Switched to a different injection method
- Improved parsing of modfiles
- ItemSerials can now be entered in the format "BL3(.......)" aswell
Install all the missing vcredists. Here you can find an AiO (All-in-One) package.
You might have to restart your pc after installing.