Caesar.Team is a tool for businesses to store team and personal secrets.
- Caesar.Team users can store and keep up-to-date personal secrets as well as team secrets
- Users can group secrets together into lists
- Users can share their secrets and users can share temporary secrets.
- Reliable access to data
- Client-side encryption so data between a client & a server is always encrypted and the server stores sensitive data in encrypted format
- Multi-factor authentication (Account password, One Time Passwords, Master Password, Hardware Security Key
- Access policy establishes access rights for each user or for a team
- Secure sharing and access to shared data
- Hybrid cryptography which combines the convenience of a public-key cryptography (RSA 4096-bit) with the efficiency of a symmetric-key (AES-256) cryptography and does not require the sender and receiver to share a common secret in order to communicate securely
Make sure you have the following software and tools installed:
- PHP 7.4
- PostgreSQL 9
- RabbitMQ 3
- Redis 5
Since Caesar.Team is a two-part open-source software: client-side and backend-side applications, so you will need to install:
Contributions, issues and feature requests are welcome! Feel free to check the Issues page.
Feel free to contact or follow us
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitter: @CaesarTeamApp
- Github: @caesar-team
Copyright © 2020 firstname.lastname@example.org.
This project is PolyForm Internal Use licensed.