The CakePHP core team is proud to announce the immediate availability of CakePHP 2.6.3. 2.6.3 is a bugfix release for the 2.6 release branch. A short list of the changes you can expect is:
- The postgres driver can now convert text fields into integer fields through SchemaShell.
- Files with .. in their name can now be downloaded through CakeResponse.
- LC_TIME messages are ignored when extracting messages via the I18nShell. Previously, incompatible po files were extracted for LC_TIME messages.
- Fence post errors were fixed in CakeEmail when sending messages with lines equal to 999 bytes.
- Words with WWW in the middle are no longer autolinked by TextHelper.
- PaginatorComponent now handles order conditions like Model::find() does.
- Maxlength attributes are no longer generated by FormHelper for decimal fields. In 2.6.2 maxlength was corrected, however, the fix added in 2.6.2 made it impossible to use the full length of decimal columns.
- The limit and maxLimit settings for PaginatorComponent are now independent.
- Model's whitelist is no longer empty in afterSave.
- Class names in Scaffold errors are now correct.
You can view the full changelog on cakephp.org. I'd like to thank the people who have contributed to this release. Your bug tickets, documentation edits, and patches/pull requests are a big part of what keeps CakePHP alive and ticking. Download a packaged release on github.