The test-server for Calabash-Android
Automated Functional testing for Android based on cucumber http://calaba.sh
- Java 8.
- Ruby 2.3.*; ruby > 2.4 is not supported.
- Android build-tools and Android Platform (will be installed by gradle).
- Android device/emulator and ADB for local testing.
$ git clone https://github.com/calabash/calabash-android-server.git $ cd calabash-android-server/server $ ./gradlew clean assembleAndroidTest
The final server apk file can be found in
Start Android device/emulator and make sure that device is visible via ADB before executing tests:
Execute test runner:
$ cd server/integration-tests $ ./run-tests.sh
If you have issues with build:
Make sure that you have correct version of required dev tools/SDKs.
Verify environment variables on your machine.
If you have issues with installing/running test apk:
- Make sure that device/emulator is visible via ADB.
- Verify that Android Platform 24 is installed properly. If not, install this manually.
- Enable ADB logs by modifying
# Disable "exit immediately" mode # set -e # ... # Add this line to clear device logs adb logcat -c ( cd calabash-test-suite SKIP_VERSION_CHECK=1 bundle exec calabash-android run \ unittest.apk \ --format pretty \ --format junit --out test_report ) # Add this line to receive device logs adb logcat -d