A set of example apps built on Caldera.
After cloning caldera-examples from the repository, run the following commands in the caldera-examples folder:
npm install npm run build # also included: start-todo, start-notepad, start-database, start-forms npm run start-clack
Then, open http://localhost:8080 to see Caldera in action!
- Clack, a simple Slack clone with shared channels, shared messages, and input + state persistence
- Database, demonstrating database usage with MongoDB
- Forms, a simple forms demonstration
- Notepad, a fast and easy shared document editor
- Todo, a simple (classic) todo list