Duolingo Tree Enhancer
User script for a better experience when using Duolingo.
What does it do?
The following options are available:
- Keep per-tree settings for listening/speaking exercises.
- Make all the exercises listening exercises (hide the question).
- Read answers aloud.
- Hide clues (i.e. pictures).
- Make Duo better for reverse trees.
Where does it work?
It works in Duolingo's website for desktop. It has been tested with Firefox and Chrome. It has been also tested on Android with Firefox+Violentmonkey using the "request desktop version" option.
- If haven't already, install the appropriate extension for your browser (restarting your browser afterwards if necessary):
- Firefox 57, Chrome, Opera and others : Violentmonkey
- Chrome, Chromium: Tampermonkey
- Firefox: Greasemonkey
- Click here to install the userscript.
- Confirm the installation when prompted.
- Ctrl+Alt+K Play audio.
- Ctrl+Allt+H Show hidden text and pictures.
DuolingoTreeEnhancer stopped working, HELP!
Duolingo is constantly making small changes and tweaks in the website. When it happens there are two options:
- If you are a developer and can fix the problem yourself, please submit a patch.
- Otherwise, be patient. I'll work on it as soon as possible.
The main developper is me, @camiloaa. Original code by @guillaumebrunerie. Web Speech support by @eshloraque. Class detection by @eva-neduchalova. Bug fixes by @Markussss, @AbsolutelyFreeWeb and @ellemcfarlane.