Gradient matrix generator
- Double-click on gradient-matrix-generator.sketchplugin
Click to watch the video below (54s.)
- Draw as many rectangles as many colors you want to combine.
- Fill them with the corresponding colors
- Place them OUTSIDE the artboard.
- Run the plugin the the menú option
🌈 Gradient matrix generator / Generate matrix from selection
- You'll get a fresh artboard with the resulting gradients.
You can take a look to the sample
test.sketch file in this repository.
Configuration and tweaks
- The spacing between the gradient's matrix elements will be the same as the spacing between the first two elements in the selection.
- The proportions of the resulting rectangles will be the same proportions of the first element in the selection.
- You can get circles instead of squares / rectangles simply rounding the resulting shapes corners.
Info & feedback
This my very first Sketch plugin, don't expect superb-fancy-state-of-the-art coding. If you have any questions / suggestions you can find me at Twitter (@putuko). This is an open source plugin so pull request and collaborations are welcome. Greetz.