This Perl CPAN module provides an API for integrating your application with the New Zealand RealMe login and identity services (formerly "igovt logon") using SAML 2.0 messaging.
The distribution also includes a command-line tool called nzrealme which can be used for:
- generating certificate/key pairs for signing and SSL encryption
- creating/editing the Service Provider metadata file
- creating a bundle (zip file) containing metadata and certs for upload to the IdP
- generating AuthnRequest URLs
- decoding/dumping AuthnRequest URLs
- resolving SAMLart artifact responses and validating the response