Advanced native Android schedule browser application for the FOSDEM conference in Brussels, Belgium.
This is a new implementation of the legacy FOSDEM app. The code has been rewritten from scratch and the features have been extended. It is built on top of the latest Jetpack libraries by Google.
The name FOSDEM and the gear logo are registered trademarks of FOSDEM VZW. Used with permission.
How to build
All dependencies are defined in
app/build.gradle. Import the project in Android Studio or use Gradle in command line:
The result apk file will be placed in
- Android Jetpack by The Android Open Source Project
- Dagger Hilt by The Dagger Authors
- Material Components for Android by The Android Open Source Project
- OkHttp by Square, Inc.
- Moshi by Square, Inc.
- Kotlin Standard Library by JetBrains s.r.o. and Kotlin Programming Language contributors
- kotlinx.coroutines by JetBrains s.r.o.
- PhotoView by Chris Banes, Marek Sebera and John Carlson
- Christophe Beyls