Please sign in to comment.
Combined the functionality of the Combination and Permutation test
suites into the Combination test suite. The Combination test suite can now use a constructor to pass parameters to the test or use fields or methods to pass the parameters to the test class. The Attributes annotation has been enhanced to include an attributes field that is an array of string. This array is assigned with the names of the attributes that have associated public field or method access. If this empty, which is the default setting, then the Combination test suite will assume that there is a constructor that has the correct number of parameters and parameter types. Prior to this the Combination test suite expected a Map as the values of the attributes but this has changed and it now expects a list that contains object arrays for each attribute. The map key were used to define the attribute names but now this is accomplished using the Attributes annotation attributes field. The CombinationTestTest has been updated to include the tests that were part of the PermutationTestTest test since the Combination test suite includes the same feature. The Permutation test suite has been removed along with the PermutationTestTest test.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 817 additions and 921 deletions.
- +384 −61 src/main/java/org/junit/experimental/runners/Combination.java
- +0 −405 src/main/java/org/junit/experimental/runners/Permutation.java
- +1 −2 src/test/java/org/junit/tests/experimental/ExperimentalTests.java
- +432 −73 src/test/java/org/junit/tests/experimental/runners/CombinationTestTest.java
- +0 −380 src/test/java/org/junit/tests/experimental/runners/PermutationTestTest.java
Oops, something went wrong.