Pivotal Cloud Foundry on Google Cloud Platform Quickstart
This repository contains tools and instructions for deploying Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) on Google Cloud Platform (GCP). The installation includes PCF 2.0 (Full size or Small Footprint), GCP Service Broker, and the Stackdriver Nozzle.
This project aims to make installing PCF on GCP straightforward and is currently in beta. It is not an official Google product.
please check the release page for the latest changes
- Verify and setup prerequisites
- Setup DNS records for your deployment
- Deploy PCF
- Access your Deployment
- Deploy an app using Google Cloud Storage and Vision APIs
- Delete your Deployment
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry on Google Cloud Platform Webseries
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry on Google Cloud Platform Solution
- Official PCF Installation Guide
For details on how to contribute to this project - including filing bug reports and contributing code changes - please see CONTRIBUTING.md.