Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Corrections to Polish translations.
- Fixed error where new version check was included in Linux repository builds.
- Updated rendering of frame details text to remove jitter due to changing width.
- Changed image background to very dark grey.
- Added Russian language translation.
- Various updates to allow code to work on big-endian processors.
- PNG image writing made faster, plus support for 16-bit data and true monochrome added (libpng now used).
- TIFF image writing made faster, plus support for 16-bit data and true monochrome added (TIFF code from PIPP used).
- Added asserts to help ensure code builds correctly.
- Updates for building all targets in Debian repro.
- Added Polish language translation.
Latest release mainly for adding to Debian repository.
Corrected support for removing new version check on startup.
Updated save frames dialog to make it more user friendly.
Changes to positioning of dialog windows (mainly for detached playback controls).
Added the ability to detach playback controls.
Changed order of playback menu items.
Updated About SER Player dialog.
Fixed issue with colour balance estimation when non-default bayer pattern is used for debayering.
Added support for NeuQuant neural-net quantisation algorithm for colour GIF generation.
Added functionality to fix broken (0 framecount) SER files rather than just rejecting them.
Fixed bug in Windows installer that failed to install MSCVP120.dll.
Changed Linux releases to distribution independent AppImage packages instead of .deb packages.
- ser-player-1.5.2.glibc2.4-x86_64.AppImage 23.7 MB
- ser-player_1.5.2-1_amd64.deb 13.8 MB
- ser-player_1.5.2-1_i386.deb 14.3 MB
- SER-Player_OSX_v1.5.2.dmg 10.6 MB
- SER_Player_Windows_x64_v1.5.2.zip 26.6 MB
- SER_Player_Windows_x64_v1.5.2b.zip 26.4 MB
- SER_Player_Windows_x86_v1.5.2.zip 22.8 MB
- SER_Player_Windows_x86_v1.5.2b.zip 22.6 MB
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)
Fixed Ubuntu 16.04 dependency issue.
Added Spanish language translations.
Removed test editor backup files.
The only difference between this release (v1.4.1) and v1.4.0 are some corrections to the Danish language translation. Non-Danish users do not need to upgrade from v1.4.0 as they will not see any difference.
o Fixed playback of SER files with incorrectly set pixel_depth in header. o Added controls to modify display colour saturation and colour balance. o Added controls to modify gain and gamma. o Added support for 'reverse' and 'forward + reverse' play. o Added start and end markers to restrict frames that are played. o Added support for saving multiple frames as images, including while playback is active. o Added a histogram viewer. o Added option to open recently used SER files. o Added option to open folders recently used to save frames in. o Added support for saving frames as a new SER file, with or without processing.