Open Source Messaging Platform for Marketing, Support & Sales
The front line of your customer service.
- Customer Segment Filters with custom attributes support
- Web Messenger embed
- Agent's conversation routing
- Text chat with customizable content blocks support
- Video Calls !
- Triggerable conversational bots
- Mailing campaigns
- Onboarding tours
- API integrations - Whatsapp / Twitter DM / Slack / Calendly / Zoom and more!
- CRM integration - Pipedrive supported
- Help Center system with multilanguage support
- API support - consumible via GrapqhQL with Oauth authorization
- Quick replies (as canned responses)
- Configurable Data protection (GDPR) consent
And many features to come
To learn more about the philosophy and goals of the project, visit chaskiq.io.
- A powerful text editor for the chat based in Dante2 Wysiwyg.
- Animated Gifs.
- Embeddable Videos from Youtube, Vimeo.
- Embedable webpages via Oembed protocol.
- Video Recorder.
- Video Calls via RTC protocol.
- Third party apps like Calendly & Zoom.
- Colorized Code via Prism.js.
We have designed the dashboard with an extensible & pluggable architecture, you can implement your own dashboard blocks to customize it with external data sources.
Also it can display the visit activity and the conversation performance like reply rate times & response averages.
Chaskiq has a powerful article content creator which can serve as a Help Center / Knowledge base system. it can live on a custom domain or in the same webchat for your customer auto assistance.
To get your environment setup, follow the community setup guide for your operating system.
- If you're on macOS, try the macOS development guide.
- If you're on Ubuntu, try the Ubuntu development guide.
- If you're on Windows, try the Windows 10 development guide.
- If you want to develop on Docker Docker Dev Guide
Setting up Chaskiq
If you want to set up a Chaskiq for production use, see our Chaskiq Install Guide.
Chaskiq is built for the next 10 years of the Internet, so our requirements are high:
|Safari 10+||iPad 4+||iOS 10+|
|Google Chrome 57+||Android 4.4+||Android 4.4+|
|Internet Explorer 11+|
- Ruby on Rails — Our back end API is a Rails app. It responds to requests RESTfully in JSON.
- React.js — Our front end is an React.js app that communicates with the Rails Graphql API.
- PostgreSQL — Our main data store is in Postgres.
- Redis — We use Redis as a cache and for transient data.
Plus lots of Ruby Gems, a complete list of which is at /master/Gemfile.
Chaskiq is 100% free and open source. We encourage and support an active, healthy community that accepts contributions from the public – including you!
The Chaskiq Team
For a complete list of the many individuals that contributed to the design and implementation of Chaskiq, please refer to GitHub's list of contributors.
Open source license
Copyright (C) 2018-2020 Miguel Michelson
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Affero General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU Affero General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
The commercial license is designed to for you to use Chaskiq in commercial products and applications, without the provisions of the AGPL-3.0-or-later. With the commercial license, your code is kept propietary, to yourself. See the Chaskiq Commercial License at chaskiq.io