Join GitHub today
page-object is a simple gem that assists in creating flexible page objects for testing browser based applications. To understand the inspiration for this gem please read this blog post - http://www.cheezyworld.com/2010/11/19/ui-tests-introducing-a-simple-dsl/.
For the impatient you can read Get me started right now!
Here are a few of the features on this gem:
- A Simple DSL you can use to define and interact with the content on your page
- Support for both watir-webdriver and selenium-webdriver
- An easy way of creating and using page objects in your cucumber steps or in rspec
- A Simple way of dealing with Frames and iFrames
- Robust way of dealing with Ajax Calls
- Support for most html Elements
You can read the RDoc documentation here.
The ChangeLog that has the gem's history is here.