Nebula is a WordPress theme framework that focuses on enhancing development. The core features of Nebula make it a powerful tool for designing, developing, and analyzing WordPress websites consistently, but its deliberately uncomplicated code syntax also serves as a learning resource for programmers themselves.
Nebula follows WordPress recommendations and does not require any additional installations. To take full advantage of Nebula's features, the following are recommended:
- WordPress Latest
- PHP 7.0+
- MySQL 5.6+
- Download the .zip file of the Nebula theme. Extract and upload to the WordPress /themes directory.
- Activate the Nebula theme and run the automated initialization.
- (Optional) To use the prepared child theme, move the bundled /Nebula-Child directory to the /themes directory.
- (Optional) Activate the Nebula Child theme.
- Follow the Setup Guide for additional customization and options.