You signed in with another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.You signed out in another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.You switched accounts on another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.
A tag already exists with the provided branch name. Many Git commands accept both tag and branch names, so creating this branch may cause unexpected behavior. Are you sure you want to create this branch?
This is a simple CardDAV client written in PHP called "CardDAV PHP".
* Query your CardDAV server with XML response (simplified or raw)
* Supports many authentication methods
* You can add / update / delete vCards from your CardDAV server
* Get single vCards (raw or extended XML) from your CardDAV server
* Check CardDAV server connection
* Tested CardDAV servers: DAViCal, Apple Addressbook Server, memotoo, SabreDAV, ownCloud, SOGo
* Nothing to install - it's standalone
* Requires PHP 5.3 and CURL
* The documentation can be found in the class itself
* xbgmsharp for the great feedback!
* Author: Christian Putzke <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Report feature requests and bugs here: https://github.com/graviox/CardDAV-PHP/issues
* Visit my website: http://www.graviox.de/
* Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/cputzke/