Shows the current regular expression's matches in a side-by-side document. This can be turned on/off with
Global and multiline options can be added for evaluation with a side-by-side document through a status bar entry. This can be useful when the side-by-side document has multiple examples to match.
- Add PHP support (PR by @ergunsh)
- Add setting to disable the code lens (PR by @ergunsh)
- Add more sample text (PR by @mscolnick)
- Status bar item to toggle adding global and multiline flags for evaluation with example text.
- Add Haxe support (PR by @Gama11)
- Several bugfixes
- Catch up with latest release
- Single toggle action to turn Regex matching on/off
- Make it work on Windows again...
- Allow any editor to show matches
- Avoid storing sample file in installation directory
- More bugfixes
- More bugfixes, make it work on Windows.
- Add icon