Munin for Android is an Android application allowing munin users to display generated graphs on their Android devices. See Munin for Android on Google Play for screenshots and features list
If you don't know where to start, there may be some open issues. Don't hesitate to open new ones if you found a bug!
Also, if the app isn't available or fully translated in your native language, you can either edit the localization files in the project by cloning it or use this easy to use online tool! Translation status:
When cloning the project and running it (in Android Studio) on your device, Munin for Android will be installed alongside with your current version of the app. You'll then be able to compare both versions, but also keep your settings and servers while testing the cutting-edge development version!
Whenever you have any question, don't hesitate to send me an email at email@example.com!
You can join the app beta channel by joining the Munin for Android Google+ Community, and submitting the form on this page. New features are usually released first on the beta channel several weeks before being released on the main one.
Munin for Android relies on several other projects:
- Chromecast-Receiver: HTML/CSS/JS code ran on Chromecast devices
- Import-Export-Server: Symfony (PHP) server app involved in Import/Export feature
- GCM-Trigger: simple Python script ran by munin-limits ; calls GCM-Proxy
- GCM-Proxy: Symfony (PHP) proxy between GCM-Trigger & Google Cloud Messaging servers
- Munin-Documentation-Crawler: simple Java documentation crawler
- Munin-for-Android.com: website built upon Slim PHP micro framework
- Munin for Android on Google Play
- Munin for Android website
- APK Files (download and install those manually if you don't use Google services (Google Play) on your device. You'll have to install updates by yourself)
We're using screengrab to automate screenshot generation. Here are the steps to generate those:
- Build test apk:
./gradlew assembleDebug assembleAndroidTest
- Run screengrab:
Munin for Android is distributed under the GNU GPL version 2. Munin for Android is copyrighted 2015 by its various authors as identified in the source files. If you contribute, please add your name in the copyright notice inside each modified source file.