ckanext-spatial - Geo related plugins for CKAN
This extension contains plugins that add geospatial capabilities to CKAN, including:
- A spatial field on the default CKAN dataset schema, that uses PostGIS as the backend and allows to perform spatial queries and to display the dataset extent on the frontend.
- Harvesters to import geospatial metadata into CKAN from other sources in ISO 19139 format and others.
- Commands to support the CSW standard using pycsw.
Full documentation, including installation instructions, can be found at:
- Developer mailing list: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Developer IRC channel: #ckan on irc.freenode.net
- Issue tracker
For contributing to ckanext-spatial or its documentation, follow the same guidelines that apply to CKAN core, described in CONTRIBUTING.
Copying and License
This material is copyright (c) 2006-2016 Open Knowledge Foundation.
It is open and licensed under the GNU Affero General Public License (AGPL) v3.0 whose full text may be found at: